Twice stats: (ordered a shirt for $2.93 total)
- Item arrived quickly (within days) and shipping was fairly cheap starting at $4.99 for the first item.
- They won me over with their "Give $10, Get $10" referral program.
- Oodle and oodles of discount codes. My fave was getting 50% for downloading their mobile app!
- Most of the items were displayed on mannequins. Very visually appealing to my eyes!
- They took the time to measure their garments which is hugely important when buying online.
- Prices are same as competitor but they take higher end brands so you get more bang for your buck.
ThredUp stats: (ordered a pair of pants for $2.99 total)
- I liked the "Give $10, Get $10" referral code program! And nothing else..
- I had to e-mail in order to get my $10 credit. It should of been a given!
- Shipping was inexpensive starting at $2.99 but took a full 10 business days to arrive.
- Some clothes were not displayed on mannequins and other items laid out and wrinkled. Very bleh!
- Did not give measurements for garments outside of a length. Which led to my item not fitting.
- Prices are same as competitor but they take ordinary mall brands so you get less bang for your buck.
WINNER: Overall, Twice won my heart. There's a reason it rhymes with nice!
If you'd like to give these two stores a go, here's my referral code to get you started with $10 off your first order. Don't forget to come back and let me know how it turns out!